A little bit about me

Well, first off I'm a father of eight wonderful children and I am married to an awesome woman who is every bit my equal on all levels. I am attempting to acheive the distinguised honor of a Bachelors degree in Education. I would like to teach in our public school systems to speak into and change the lives of our children for the good. Good role models are very hard to find and I would like to provide that need in children.

Monday, February 16, 2009

My First Professional Blog

As my first official professional blog, I will address my primary goal that I hope to achieve with these posts. Foremost I would like to have a forum of sorts to express my personal philosophies regarding teaching and social interaction/responsibility. As a future teacher, I have a standard to uphold that is quick to belittle or dismiss. Teachers play, in my opinion, the second most influencial role in childrens lives next to thier parents. It is because of this that I believe that no one should enter lightly into the teaching profession. Teachers are not just the keepers of knowleged but also of character and freedom. Education is freedom and education builds character. I am excited about the future and what things we will accomplish in our nation and for the world as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment